- Commemorative Bricks: LAST DAY to order bricks is FRIDAY, MAY 9! Personalized bricks for the CMS Walkway are available for a $100.00 tax deductible donation. Proceeds will support technology for our students. Find Order Forms at http://campus.cherrycreekschools.org/ or at the front office. For more information, email Holly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Funds Allocations: Thank you to the CMS Community for supporting the PTO's fundraising efforts this year.
Last month the PTO approved the Spring Funds Allocations in the amount of $18,500 to purchase the following:
- 12 iPads with OS7.1 to complete an iPad cart with similar iPads.
- Overdrive (eBooks) for the library
- Reading Plus, reading support software (cost sharing with the school)
- 90 Nystrom Desk Atlases (3 classroom sets) for 6th grade
- 12 Drug Education and Conflict Resolution DVDs for Health
- Science Supplies (36 timers, 3 hot plates, bell jar, and pump plate)
- 10 Guitars (3/4 size) and 10 covers for Music Department
- Folding tables for Theatre Arts for scene work
- Registration Fee assistance for Campus DI Team going to Global competition
- Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon: Join us Thursday, May 8th from Noon to 1:30 in the Library as Campus thanks YOU for all the support given throughout the school year.
- Staff Appreciation Luncheon: The next luncheon is Monday, May 5th for Cinco de Mayo! A few items are still needed. To help, visit: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090D4FACAA22A02-cinco1/3676442
FINAL PTO MEETING of the year
MAY - Thursday, May 8th at 11 AM in the LIBRARY. (before the Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon)
- King Soopers Cards: CMS receives 5% of the money you load on the card. New cards cost $5, come pre-loaded with $5 and are available in the School Store or from Diana Moreland at email@example.com. Please remember to reload and USE YOUR CARD ALL YEAR LONG.
THANK YOU TO VOLUNTEERS
A huge thank you to the many volunteers who helped in April:
Staff Appreciation Lunch (April) – Chairs Cindy Wells, Lisa Nash, Rachel Petrie, Suzie Marchiol, Maureen Batson, Deborah Bayles, Pam Berke, Barbara Blackwell, Sonia Bryant, Victoria Cantor, Heather Carroll, Marysue Connelly, Catherine Cooper, Jeanne Cremer, Jennifer Ditmer, Tracey Douglas, Anne Egan, Karen Fisher, Holly Flora, Amy Fournier, Annette Fowler, Melissa Garland, Lesley Geraci, Laura Gillespie, Sarah Gottsch, Lucy Gray, Lissa Kalt, Natalie Kneller, Melissa Kravetz, Pam Lippitt, Fran Mahoney, Lisa Maroney, Rikki Moor, Julie Orr, Laura Paterson, Morgan Rhodes, Amy Schiff, Suzanne Schwartz, Heather Scott, Mara Sheldon, Carla Sibilia, Elaine Southall, Deidre Stapen, Theresa Summers, Lisa Synnott, Tamara Tabb, Tamie Walker, Sharon Webb, Dani Wynn, Deena Zeppelin, Jennifer Zucker
Have questions for the PTO? Please contact Co-Presidents Melissa Garland, firstname.lastname@example.org and Sarah Hittner, email@example.com.