PTO IN ONE MINUTE OR LESS
· VETERAN’S DAY DECORATING: Join us Sunday, November 10th, 11am-1pm in front of the school to decorate trees with ribbons and hang flags. Come for any amount of time and bring your CMS students.
Please attend the next PTO meeting on Thursday, November 21st at noon in the LIBRARY. On the agenda:
· Fall Funds Allocations: Learn what the teachers requested and Vote to approve how the PTO spends money to fulfill those requests.
· Combined meeting: Participate in the first joint Executive Board/General PTO meeting.
· Principal Enrique Rosales will tell us what’s happening at CMS and answer parent questions.
· Vote to approve the By-Laws.
· King Soopers Cards: Please use your King Soopers cards when shopping there for all your holiday festivities. CMS receives 5% of the money you load on the card! New cards are available in the School Store for $5 or contact Diana Moreland at email@example.com.
· A Student Directory Addendum went out in TWAC. If you missed it and need a copy, email Melissa Garland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Meeting Minutes: Missed the September PTO meeting? Read the minutes under the PTCO tab on the CMS website.
THANK YOU TO VOLUNTEERS
A PTO cannot serve the school successfully without a lot, or a little, help from many people. Thank you to last month’s PTO volunteers:
Magazine Sale – Chair Heather Jackson, Pam Amen, Amy Anema, Mimi Arias, Danyelle Aylsworth, Julie Balle, Carrie Blum, Eva Bodoni, Sonia Bryant, Haley Calisher, Gen Cutter, Jennifer Ditmer, Tracey Douglas, Anne Egan, Melissa Garland, Sarah Gottsch, Kathy Hepola, Sarah Hittner, Beth Hoffman, Wendy Hosse, Sharon Kassanoff, Natalie Kneller, Melissa Kravetz, Lisa Mauvais, Jan Mucilli, Lisa Nash, Lisbeth Ojemann, Rachel Petrie, Jen Poynter, Julie Rhodes, Susan Reilly, Jill Spiegleman, Elaine Southall, Missy Underwood, Jennifer Zucker
Directory – Chair Carin Blessinger, Jody Christo
PTO Manager Administrator – Andrea Davoll
Have questions for the PTO? Please contact Co-Presidents Melissa Garland, email@example.com and